Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Fjallraven - Kanken No. 2, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, Black by Fjällräven at Toad Lily Press. MPN: F23565. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Straight backs are healthy backs! Kanken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children. Now over 38 years
Product Description & Reviews
Straight backs are healthy backs! Kanken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children. Now over 38 years later Kanken has straightened out millions of backs and become one of Fjallraven's most popular products, loved by generations of users. Kanken No. 2 is made from durable, double-waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty with an inside back pocket in G-1000 Lite. Just like its predecessor, it is a durable everyday backpack, just as practical to use on the way to school or work. The main compartment has a generous opening that makes it easy to pack and take things out. The back pocket has a padded sitting pad in G-1000 HeavyDuty so a comfortable rest is never far away. Two open pockets on the sides and a zippered pocket on the front. Details and handles in leather, shoulder straps in textile.
Features & Highlights
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken No. 2 is based on the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Same design, longer lasting material.
- DURABLE AND PRACTICAL MATERIAL: The Kanken No. 2 is made from Fjallraven's own hardwearing and versatile fabric, G-1000. The dense weave is made from a waxable 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken No. 2 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a G-1000 reinforced sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two easily side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 15" x 10.6" x 5.1" and weighs 1.2 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1960's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
10.63 x 14.96 x 5.12 inches
12.28 x 1.42 x 16.54 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fjällräven, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: DB5001-35, ean: 0684835220965,
The tuckerman leather backpack is made of beautiful genuine leather and works perfectly for all of life's activities. The backpack features an exterior zipper pocket, two side slide pockets and a back side zipper opening to slide the bag onto your r...
mpn: 17-AMELI-02-07-0, ean: 0877293033714,
This sophisticated backpack is sure to catch your eye! Accented with genuine leather and paired with natural Mongolian wool that is boiled for additional protection of the bag. Made unique with a tassel and detachable wristlet wallet. Main compartmen...